Best IELTS Coaching Classes in Ahmedabad
Overseas Desire offer “ Best IELTS Coaching in Ahmedabad ” through certified and experienced IELTS trainers.
With over 10 years of dedicated and sincere experience, the directors of the company have successfully satisfied over 15000 clients by guiding, counseling, and assisting them in obtaining visas, getting admissions in top universities and colleges for their higher education, career, and placements as well as handling legal matters related to their migration.
In the past ten years, overseas desire’s Indian branch has trained thousands of candidates for cracking IELTS and TOEFL exams with desired scores. However, this activity always remained very silent and there was no need for any advertisement as we always received over 90% of our clients through references. And that’s what makes us the best IELTS coaching classes in Ahmedabad.
Seeing the increasing demand, lately, it has been observed that a large number of coaching centers for IELTS, PTE & TOEFL have been immersed in the town; however, most of them lack in quality, resources, the appropriate method of training, and Instructors with commitment, which could jeopardize one’s career.
Hence, seeing the increasing demand for quality training, we have launched multiple IELTS, TOEFL, and PTE training batches in the mornings and evenings through our certified, experienced, and mature team of instructors.
Overseas Desire has always been well-known for providing a unique platform.
IELTS Training with Strategy
Emerging as the best IELTS classes in Ahmedabad, our IELTS training is offered with a few important and noticeable features:
- Experienced & Mature teachers offering sincere training with care
- Low student-to-teacher ratio
- Latest books and materials
- High-tech lab with wireless headphones, visual devices, etc.
- Personalized attention based on deadlines and requirements
- Personalized meetings for strategic planning based on individual requirements.
We have developed unique and smart training plans to ensure our client’s satisfaction and this has been possible through strategic research and the vision of our team of professionals.
We are proud to inform you that by leveraging the IELTS training in Ahmedabad that we have provided, many of our clients have obtained 8.5 Bands in IELTS through our unique strategic training methods, which are miles ahead of most of the coaching facilities available in the town. We have secured a place among the best IELTS coaching institutes in Ahmedabad – the score of our students says it all.
Since you are planning to study or migrate to an English-speaking country, your entire Education or Migration goal depends on your English language ability. There are thousands of coaching classes and tutoring facilities being operated in India, but do you know why very few of such institutes are able to provide desired results?
- Because there is no governing body,
- because anyone who feels that they know English can start such a coaching facility without any license or approval from any regulatory body,
- because there is a very heavy demand for English language coaching classes, and
- because a very low investment is required to operate such a business,
- you can see that thousands of coaching facilities have been immersed in India.
However, at Overseas Desire;
- We understand the value of your project
- We understand the importance of achieving the required scores, and
- We understand how important it is to achieve such a score timely and economically.
- Hence, we have more qualified, sincere, and mature trainers who are not just experts in knowing the English language but are also experts in delivering skills using the latest and unique methods of training.
At Overseas Desire, our instructors will understand your key requirements and customize your training according to your needs by emphasizing the areas you need to work on.
Although we have trained thousands of clients for IELTS this coaching activity has always been a very silent activity as we never had any requirement to advertise for obtaining clients. Our English coaching facility remains at its full strength as we get almost 100% of our IELTS Clients through referrals.
Understanding the importance of quality training, we have launched multiple IELTS training batches in the mornings and evenings through our certified, experienced, and mature team of instructors.
WHAT IS IELTS?
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) is designed to evaluate the Language ability of people who desires to study, work or migrate to countries where English is the Primary Language for communication.
In order to identify English language proficiency, immigration offices as well as educational institutions in Canada, the USA, the UK, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, and many other countries rely on IELTS results.
Importance of IELTS
- IELTS Exam results are used for International Recognition and are accepted by over 9000 Institutions worldwide;
- Migration programs in countries like the United Kingdom, Australia, Canada, Europe, New Zealand, South Africa, etc. also depend on these results to assess their applicants; and
- Over 1000 universities and colleges in North America consider it a valid test standard for measuring the language efficiency of the applicants.
IELTS is administered by 4 organizations:
University of Cambridge ESOL Exams
The British Council
IDP Education Australia, and
It comprises tests in four skill areas within the domain of a language: listening, reading, writing, and speaking.
The candidates are graded/banded using a 9 BAND scale in each module.
The academic module of IELTS is used to evaluate the efficiency of those who wish to pursue their study in most countries where English is the first language for communication.
The general module of IELTS is used to evaluate the efficiency of those who are going to English-speaking countries for secondary education, work experience, certain types of training programs, or migration purposes. Countries like Australia, Canada, New Zealand, and the UK evaluate candidates’ English language efficiency for evaluating their migration application.
IELTS Test Booking
- IELTS test can be booked online and while booking the date, the candidate can select to send the scores directly to the selected Universities, Colleges, or institutions.
- The online result of the exam is announced 13 days after the exam and the hard copy is generally mailed to the given postal address 14 days before the exam unless it requires further time for assessment.
- Candidates are tested in all four skills namely Listening, Reading, Writing, and Speaking. The Listening and Speaking Module exams are the same for candidates taking General or Academic modules; however, there is a difference in Reading and Writing Modules.
- The test is conducted in two sessions. During one session the Listening, Reading, and Writing abilities are tested and another session is specifically to test the Speaking abilities.
- About 48 test dates are available every year and the students can pick the most suitable date according to their preparedness and convenience.
Explanation on Modules
This test is taken in 1 hour and it has 3 sections with 40 questions based on one reading script per section (ie: 3 reading scripts). Candidates are given a question paper and an answer paper. All answers must be put onto the reading answer sheet before the end of one hour.
- A range of questions will usually come from the following list:
- Notes/diagram/summary/flow chart completion,
- multiple choice, short answer, completing sentences,
- Identifying paragraphs or parts of the text based on questions asked
- identification of appropriate opinions from – yes/no/not given true/false/not given,
- matching lists or phrases
In the Academic module, the material is taken from journals, magazines, books, or newspapers. Material is selected assuming that the candidate is not a specialist with knowledge on the subject and hence, all the topics will be of general interest. At least one script will contain a logical argument. One script may include a graph, diagram, or illustration. A short glossary is generally provided if there are any words or terms of a technical nature, which candidates would not be expected to know.
In the General Module, the material is taken from notices, advertisements, official documents, booklets, newspapers, instruction manuals, leaflets, timetables, books, and magazines.
The 1st section is concerned with social survival in an English-speaking country, the 2nd section is concerned with survival in an education, training or welfare context and the 3rd section tests the candidates’ abilities with a longer more complex text.
This test is taken in 1 hour and the candidates are required to complete 2 tasks.
In Task 1, the candidate will be asked to describe in his or her own words, the factual information given to the candidate in pictorial or graphic form. This could be a line graph, a pie chart, a bar chart, a table, or a picture describing a process or a combination of any of the above forms. Candidates are required to write a minimum of 150 words.
In the 2nd Task, the candidate is asked to write an essay of a minimum of 250 words on a general academic topic.
In the General Module of the Writing test, under Task 1 candidate is required to write a letter in response to a given situation. Candidates must write a minimum of 150 words and in Task 2 the candidate is asked to write an essay of a minimum of 250 words on a general topic.
The Speaking Test is the same for both, the Academic and the General modules. The test is conducted one on one basis with 1 examiner and 1 candidate and the entire test is recorded. It is divided into 3 sections.
Section 1 begins with some general introductory questions and is followed by some questions on personal information similar to the type of questions one would ask when meeting someone for the first time. Later, the examiner will ask a few more questions on 2 topics of general interest. This section consists of about 4 – 5 minutes.
Section 2 is a monologue, where the examiner will give the candidate a card with a subject and a few guiding questions on it. The student is required to talk for 1 to 2 minutes on this subject and the examiner may extend a minute or decide on the exact length. The candidate is given an optional 1 minute to prepare for his/her talk and is provided with some paper and a pencil in order to make some brief notes. In the end, the examiner may ask 1 or 2 brief questions to finish off this section which will consist of about 3 to 4 minutes.
Section 3 In this section, the examiner will ask some more questions generally related to the subject spoken in section 2. These questions will demand some more analysis and information from the candidate and this session may take from 4 to 5 minutes.
The Listening Test is the same for both, the Academic and the General modules. The candidates are required to listen to a tape, which is played only once, and answer a series of questions. This test is in four sections with 10 questions in each (total of 40 questions) and it lasts for about 30 minutes with an additional 10 minutes, in the end, to transfer answers to the answer sheet.
- Questions are usually with:
- multiple choice
- short answer
- sentence completion
- notes/diagram/flow chart completion